Well… long time no see. My apologies… this past week has been busy busy busy! Mainly I just took a mini weekend vacation and came back to rainy weather and work – which is a horrible combination for outfit photos…
Yesterday I was tagged by the lovely Katie over at Style Diary in the Five things about me tag! (WOOHOO it’s my first tag!)
So here are a few fun facts that you might not know about little old me!
1. My favorite color is red and one of my favorite ways to wear it is on my nails. I try to keep my nails painted because I love adding a random pop of color and because if I don’t I have a nasty habit of biting my nails
SO GROSS! While I do love mints, blues, and pinks my go to shade is OPI’s Color So Hot It Berns.
2. My favorite book/movie series is Harry Potter. And I’ve got two different phone covers to prove it! HP is followed by a very long list of super silly romcoms like She’s the Man, Step Up!, Life As We Know It, and She’s All That. I know, I know- I’ve got the best taste in movies… I just can’t figure out why I don’t ever get to pick the movies I watch with friends. O well, I also love to watch crime shows- Criminal Minds is my current fav!
3. I’m obsessed with sun glasses. Seriously, it’s a problem. There are over 15 pairs in my car… that of course doesn’t include the ones in my apartment. Check out one of my very first blog posts about this love here! Way back then I only had 7 measly pairs… please pray for me.
4. I’ve made my church friends my best friends. Growing up I was always told to do just that and I’m proud to say that as I’ve gotten older I’ve stuck to that. The churches I’ve been blessed to be a part of over the years have brought so many significant people into my life and I could not be more thankful for each and every one of those relationships.
5. Sometimes when I’m feeling really crafty I bust out my sewing machines for little projects. I’ve conquered pillows in the past and since I will be moving into a new apartment soon I believe I will take a stab at some curtains! Wish me luck! Check out a few things I created for one of my classes in college!
Original Piece: Top
Original Piece: Skirt
Original Piece: Dress
I want to send a big shout out to Katie for tagging me on this! Be sure to check her out here whenever you can!
And don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin!