This past Monday I was tagged by the lovely Miss Reid over at The Fashion Blender for another 5 things about me post.
And even though I participated in this a few weeks ago… I just couldn’t resist sharing some more fun facts with you all!
1. I’m a math nerd. Remember how there was always that one token kid in every math class that finished their test first? Well, I was that kid. And lucky for me, I was blessed with a career that blends my love of fashion and math (I know, strange combination, but that’s real life people).
2. Country music is my jam. Give me Luke Bryan, a pick up truck, and summer nights and I’m the happiest girl in the world.
3. I’m obsessed with Bride Friday on TLC. I would rather sit at home eating a homemade pizza watching Say Yes To The Dress than going out on a Friday. It’s a problem. Not to worry, the boyfriend knows about this obsession (at least I think he does), and I’ve made it very clear that the obsession stems from how beautiful I think bridal gowns are. And, let’s be real, how ridiculous some of those people can be.
4. I want a goldendoodle puppy more than almost anything else right now. What’s holding me back? Well two things, my roommate would kill me and I think it would just be mean to keep a dog the size of a large goldendoodle locked up in an apartment all day. So I will wait… until I have a house!
5. My two go to accessories are belts and scarves. Getting ready for church this past Sunday was a struggle for me because I moved all of my belts and most of my scarves to my new apartment (praise! I’m almost completely moved in) so I didn’t know what to wear!
Speaking of accessories… here’s a quick outfit post of how I combine the two for spring!
Dress: Francesca’s, Jacket: Forever21, Scarf: Target, Sunnies: Target, Sandals: Target, Belt: Francesca’s, Earrings: Gifted, Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Thanks Reid for tagging me in this! Be sure to check out her five things here!